Video Game Woes








“I remember what the deal was!” Colton said irritably.

“Seems like you don’t, little bro.” His sister said with a smirk. “So, let me remind you. Whoever lost the game would have to play Barbie Video Game Hero, exclusively, until they got 100%.”

“But it’s impossible to beat the game 100%!” He protested. His sister frowned.

“That sounds like quitter talk, Colton.” She said. “And I’m trying to help you.”

“Some help.” He muttered.

“Here, grab your Barbie Video Game Hero doll again and you can watch the movie to see if that helps.”

“It won’t! None of this stuff does!”

“You say that” she said with a wicked grin. “But you certainly got more serious about beating the game once I replaced your boxer briefs with Barbie panties. Such a shame they fit you too well to get rid of them.”

“That was never part of the deal!” He protested.

“No, but I’m a great sister for trying to help. Tell you what, get 100% this week or we’ll go buy those Barbie bedsheets I saw at the store. They’ll go so well with your Barbie panties and nighties!”

Comments

Popular Posts