Payback








"Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?"

"You sure are. Isn't it great?"

"Great? Surprising is more like it. How on earth did you get Tristan to agree to that?"

"Oh, it wasn't me. His sister did it all."

"She did?"

"Yeah. Turns out, Tristan stole fifty dollars from her piggy bank and this is how she decided he could start paying her back."

"A bikini?"

"Yep. She refused to let him wear his trunks, so she let him pick which of her swimsuits to wear."

"Amazing."

"He was shy at first. Cat had to pull him out of the car and that was when he was still wearing his shorts and t-shirt over his bikini.” She patted the small pile of clothes beside her. “But as you can see, he's starting to have fun."

"You said this is how he can start paying her back?"

"Yep. She's got a whole list of plans, most of which he doesn't even know. Neither do I, honestly. I told her she can't hurt him or get him like a tattoo, but whatever else she wants goes."

"I see!"

"Tristan has no idea, but I overheard Cat making a reservation at the salon for him to get a mani-pedi. I think I'll be having two girls around the house for at least the next few days."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prêt-à-Porter

Wicked Stepmother

The Snowball