Everypony Will See!









"Andrew, you promised!" He stared up at his mom, unwilling to back down.

"I promised to take her trick or treating, not... not this!"

"Well, I'm sorry she misunderstood, but a promise is a promise."

"Mom!"

"Andrew!" She replied back in exactly the same tone. "Look, she picked out the costume for you herself."

"But... a pony?"

"She says you told her Rainbow Dash is your favorite."

"Only because she kept asking and, well, Rainbow Dash is the most... boyish." His mom smirked.

"Well, what's the problem then, Andrew? Lexi's got a bunch of pink. Do you want that?"

"No, but"

"Look, it's only for a few hours. I shouldn't have to beg you to do something nice for your sister."

"But there's a skirt! And a wig! And wings! And what's with those shoes?"

"Keep complaining and you're wearing it to school beforehand." Andrew sighed. "I did what I could, but the costumes have to at least look like they go together. Otherwise people might think you decided to dress like that on your own." Andrew fumed. "And with the wig, I promise no one will even know it's you."She smirked. "Besides, aren't your friends too cool to trick or treat anymore?"

"I guess." He mumbled.

"Good. Now go get dressed."

"What? Why?"

"One, to make sure everything fits. And two, because I want photos of you two in daylight."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prêt-à-Porter

Wicked Stepmother

The Snowball